The entertainment section at the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack, N.Y. got expanded with a new attraction called 5 Wits. The new attraction is located near the Palisades AMC Movie Theatre at the fourth level of the shopping center. Although the first adventures already opened beginning of 2016, the official opening was in July. It should bring in another level of entertainment to the New York mall, so shoppers can find another reason to visit or let their kids play while parents can shop.
What is 5 Wits?
The 5 Wits adventures concept is quite similar to the well known ‘Escape room’, but with computer-controlled special effects, mind-blowing puzzles and lots of interaction are required from the players. It is as if you are part of a real-life computer game and challenge your brain for 30 to 60 minutes, depending on how long an adventure lasts. The games are excellent for celebrating your birthday at the mall, corporate team building activities or school field trips to enhance the team spirit of students and teachers. The sound effect make it unsuitable for kids younger than seven and 5 Wits states that children under thirteen must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
You can buy tickets online via the 5Wits ticket page, or at the mall in-store. Each adventure has different starting times, so you can directly interact whit the adventure of your choice when it starts. Call (855) 955-WITS for any inquiries.
Recent New Stores at the Palisades Center
There is not only brand new entertainment at Palisades Center, but also new stores and restaurants that where recently added to the directory of the mall. Check out what is new:
- Adidas, where you can find shoes, sporting clothes and the most recent collections for your favorite sports.
- Autobahn Indoor Speedway, another level of fast-paced entertainment at the second level of the mall.
- It’Sugar, for people who like candy and give away candy.
- Little Buddha, opened at the ‘ThEATery‘ and offering dining and takeout Asian food like sushi and noodles. Located near Forever 21 at the fourth level.
- Texas de Brazil, a nice fusion steakhouse combining the best of Brazilian and Texan food.
- Verizon Wireless, everything for your mobile needs.
- Zara, the renowned Spanish brand now opened at Palisades Center for all your women’s fashion, shoes & accessories. At the first floor, between JCPenney and H&M.